November 20, 2012

Two for Tuesday.











LP , " Yesterday I walked into the sunroom and this is what I saw. I ran to the kitchen to get my camera almost tripping over my feet in the process. I was desperate to get a photograph of what was to me a mind boggling event. I needed another witness to witness this near miracle! In the year since the kittenbabies have arrived, these two have never been this physically close. In part because Malou and Levon are a formidable almost inseparable team , in part because Malou is as much of a Mommy's girl as Esme is , which annoys Esme to no end! I hope they are finally prepared to forge a friendship. Fingers crossed! "







Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. Sisfurs furever!!! Yeah!!! purrrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! May it happen again, and again, and again!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an early Christmas miracle--lol.

    Yes, we, too, hope it continues to occur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, glad you managed to record this moment, we are keeping our fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now the ice is broken maybe this will become a regular date.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how they've decided to start off very carefully, butt-to-butt. That way, claws and teeth do not enter into the picture. Very smart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO sweet. WE have our fingers and paws crossed, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They prolly only did it to tease you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)