November 27, 2012

One of Malou's Favourite Things.






Malou , " You asked me what my favourite toy was. You know, on account that Levon's favourite toy is DaBird. Well, I love all toys. Especially wand toys and catnip toys but I also have a favourite thing."









Malou , " I'm actually lying on my favourite thing as we speak."









Malou , " And I've left my Xing Xing mark on the front of it with my claw , like Zoro's "Z". Only my mark looks a little dribbly. My favourite thing is  made entirely out of cardboard and I call it my chaise longue."









Malou , " Here I am looking contemplative on my chaise longue."










Malou , " Here I am thinking about dinner. LP calls me her Little Kibblehead."









Malou , " I think that's rude! "










Malou , " Here I am thinking about how I would like to share my favourite thing with my bestest friend in the whole wide world."









Malou , " Here I am with my bestest friend in the whole wide world. It is much later in the day, when the sun has gone down and the room is sleepy and changes colour. I've been waiting for Levon all day on my chaise longue . LP says , shared joy is DOUBLE  joy. I think that is true."









Have a Terrific Tuesday.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo
P.S. Levon and Malou are going in for their first booster shots this morning.Please keep them in your thoughts as devon rex cats can some times have bad reactions to shots. Thank you!



15 comments:

  1. Oh Levon and Malou, we are sending tons of purrs that you don't have a reaction to those darn shots. We love your chaise Lounge Malou. That looks like a great place to hang out for the day. Think about you two today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will do extra purrs tomorrow for Malou and Levon - having shots is the pits. We hope they don't have bad reactions to them. Whispers - we are hoping Mum's forgotten that we are due for our shots next month - ouchie!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paws crossed for the boosters. Tommy did really well after his yesterday.

    Malou, it is only fitting that beautiful girls should have their very ow chaise longue, which they then can share with their brother!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chaise lounge is just fabulous!

    Yes, we'll purr and keep our paws crossed re: the boosters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so sweet of you to share your favorite thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I love your chaise longue Malou!
    Furriends, I nominated you for some awards: http://texascatny.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/another-this-that-and-a-lot-of-thank-yous/

    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malou you have a very refined taste, beautiful chaise, Levon should be happy to share it with you. Ronronas, please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mowzers, we're seeing all sorts of cool stuff on the internetz today that we kittehs are deprived of! We needz a chaise for Chanukah, yes we do indeed *hint, Mommy!*

    Wishing you wellness with your booster shots *paws crossed*!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your favourite thing is sooooo cool, Malou! We wish we had one, now. We'd have sooooo much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending purrs that everything goes/went well!
    Love that lounger! You certainly look happy there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Malou, that's one of my favorite things too! Have you tried giving it a good scratch?? Feels so good!!

    Wally

    pee ess. we hope all goes well with the shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sure hope everything went okay with the booster shots!

    That chaise lounge is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We hope everything went well with the booster shots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, you got the infinity scratcher...isn't it great!!! Enjoy kids :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)