November 8, 2012

Malou's Throne for the Day .






Malou , "Oh hi. As you can see , I'm literally keeping one eye on my environment."









Malou , " I guess I should tell you why."









Malou , " I am on Mitalee's throne ."









Malou , " Of course you all know by now that Mitalee is the Queen Bee here. She truly rules our hive. We are her underlings or worker bees in every way. Even her name commands attention . . . Her Royal Highness , Queen Mitalee Honeybee."








Malou , " That's who I am on the lookout for.  Her Royal Highness , Queen Mitalee Honeybee. You see , I want to be Queen for the day, so I'll need her throne. "







Malou , " I pray she doesn't show up ."









Malou , " Or I will be in deep doodoo."








Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. Oh boy, keep a good eye out! You do look cute on that throne, but remember, heavy is the head that wears the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You enjoy that throne, sweetheart! But do stay alert :-)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think Mitalee is still queen, but you could be princess Malou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Malou, you just might have to wait your turn to be Queen around there.That Mitalee needs to be Queen right now. But you do look good on that throne. Hope all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is indeed a most majestic throne. I hope you don't get hurt when Mitalee finds out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malou purrhaps you could be the stand-in Queen so that Mitalee can get the odd day off from her royal duties.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is quite a throne Queen Mitalee Honeybee has! We think you look rather regal in it, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is good practice for when you are the queen.

    You sure are exotic looking---all eyes and ears!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling you ARE a Queen..every wee beautiful ounce of you. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy that throne while you can, Malou!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whew, don't leave us in suspense like that? Did the doo doo fly or did you score a nap on The Throne without getting caught?

    ReplyDelete
  12. If anybody sat in my throne, they would be mincemeat! Yous should has done what me did to Kozmo today!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)