November 15, 2012

Malou's Saucer Eyes.




Malou , " Can you believe what time it is ?! "










Malou , " I haven't eaten in hours! "













Malou , " There's that LP making herself a bite to eat. Again."











Malou , " Oh right. Don't forget a nice , hot , cup of tea to go along with that snack! "











Malou , " Maybe if I will her to look at my big , innocent , wide-open , saucer eyes , she'll give me a piece of that cheese. I just have to remember not to blink! "











Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. Don't blink Malou keep looking at that tasty cheese.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malou, your saucer eyes are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, did it work?? You have such big beautiful eyes, I'm sure it did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that doesn't work add a pitiful little "mew" to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're on pins & needles over here! Did it work??? We must try that tactic. Oh wait...we already did :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your saucer eyes look worked !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those saucer eyes make you look saucy, Malou! And we hope you got LOTS of cheese!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How could she possibly resist those beautiful eyes!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. My What gorgeous eyes yous has!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malou you are adorable I couldn't resist you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)