November 5, 2012

Malou's Buttons .




Malou , " LP's friend was here visiting this weekend. She's nice and all but boy does she GUSH. It's Malou, you're such a precious little flower and Malou. . . "









Malou , " . . . you're my little Monarch butterfly! She picks me up when she says this and shakes me gently in front of her. Then she gives me great, big noisy kisses. She even said , " Malou , you are as cute as a button! " Button ?  I never thought of buttons as being CUTE ! "









Malou , " But I guess there are a few CUTE buttons out there. LP's friend is gone now and to be honest , I'm a bit relieved. All that carrying me around and smothering me in kisses was starting to cramp my style. GUSHERS are hard to take some times but I was polite since she was a GUEST."









Have a marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. It sounds as though you were most gracious, Malou. And it's not that bad being admired, is it?

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfectly behaved kitty you were! I would hide and Sissy would sleep on her if she got in the human's recliner.

    We think someone needs a cat of her own...maybe your mommy mentioned that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being admired is great, but gushing? Bleh! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a good kitty to be polite to the guest. And we like the buttons. Those are such fun pictures. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so very polite Malou we're afraid we would have disappeared into one of our hidey holes. What's with the buttons do you need to get dressed in your furs in the morning? - we've got the permanently sewn on ones!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think your guest was absolutely right!!! You are all those things sweet Malou :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malou, you're such a nice kitty. Your human's friend should not be so invasive if she loves you that much!
    Ah humans.
    Purrs to you Malou!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Malou, well, when you are as cute as you are, it's hard for the humans not to gush all over you. Thank goodness it's over...for now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEWARE if my mamma ever crams herself into my tunnel and transports to your home because she would kiss the furs offa ya.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very tolerant of you sweetheart, but I can see why people would have a hard time putting you down! You're lucky you spend any time on the floor at all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. O hai, Malou. :) I like to relax, too. Sometimes I get skeered if too many hoomins try to pet me at once.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUCH a trial! Secretly, we bet you loved every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were pretty patient with the visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Malou, you're a very nice kitty~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh we bet if we saw you in purr-son we'd be gushers too...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)