November 13, 2012

Levon's Favourite Toy.



Malou , " I mentioned some time ago that Levon can now be officially tuckered out to the point of exhaustion after playing with his new favourite toy. But then I couldn't get lazy LP to take pics and post about it. I kept pestering her naturally and today I get to finally share some pics with you!"









Malou , " I try my hardest to catch Da Bird but Levon is that much faster than me! "












Malou , " Here is an action shot to show you what I mean. I jump up to grab it and it is already in Levon's mouth!  Note his leg up in the air. He likes to pounce with a bit of panache! "











Malou , " Then he likes to jiggle his "kill" a little . And he makes this funny low octave growly sound that is supposed to sound scary but makes me giggle."











Malou , " In this photo he is HISSING at me! Srsly!. He gets very possesive about Da Bird! I let him have it though on account he's my brother and I like that it makes him happy. "










Levon . " You even smell good."








 
 
Levon , " A zen moment ."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Levon ,  " What?! Can't a boy have a favourite toy ?! "











Levon , " MINE."









Levon ,  " ALL MINE . "






Malou , " It takes alot to get Levon tuckered out but it looks as though Da Bird does it EVERY time!  Let me tell you , that makes us all happy here at the cottage because (whispers) Levon can be a BIG OLE PEST some times but don't tell him I said so! " 








Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

18 comments:

  1. We hope Levon lets you take a turn the Da Bird too Malou - or maybe you enjoy the peace while he's pouncing on it and giving it the bitey!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humans like toys that wear out their kitties! We hope you get to take a turn playing with Da Bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love our DaBird too. In fact the Person needs to get that out soon. Love the pictures. Hope all of you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I love seeing these pictures! LOVE knowing how everyone enjoys da Bird. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a very fun toy, Levon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Levon wants it all to himself. If I were you Malou, I'd demand another "bird."

    ReplyDelete
  7. da Bird is obviously Levon's favorite... what is your's Malou?
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too LOVE my Da Bird and jump all over the place to catch it !
    When I maneged to catch it I run away with it just like you Levon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL love the wild jumps you can get outta Da Bird! Best toy ever! Star sounds like a heard of elephants all by herself with it! Leo keeps his jumping to a minimum unless Star is otherwise occupied. She's posessive of it like Levon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Harley has a love of fishing-pole toys, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo! Hoo! Yous guys is having a hoot!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Levon...play nice and let your sis have a turn!!!

    I've been through several sets of replacement feathers here...DaBird is a big hit at my house too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spyro and Oja love Da Bird, too. Thank you so much for your kind words about Herman. He was one handsome boy and I am sure that he is watching over us now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Allie: Malou, seriously, Levon sounds JUST like Faraday. He even hisses when he grabs the Da Bird, too! *sigh* Maybe there's a Da Bird Anonymouse they can both join.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like this is Levon's toy, period.
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)