November 1, 2012

Leftover Ghouls .






 Levon , " Well our first Halloween was pretty fantabulous!!  But we have a few apparitions, specters and phantoms that seem to be hovering around us still. Aren't they supposed to have returned to the Otherworld by now?!! "










Malou , " We even have a few magical creatures that seem to have lost their way. I guess we should discard these sweet pumpkin costumes now and show our unwanted guests the Bitey and the Fang. They need to know they can't dwell here indefinitely 'cause we will chase them or stare them down until they go away!! If you are good at staring apparitions down that cannot be seen by hoomans , please feel free to drop by and help. We would be very grateful! "








Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll get a lot of help, after all, that's a very cat thing to do, stare at things humans cant see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think the "Bitey" and the "Fang" will win the battle of the unwanted guests.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pumpkin costumes. We suppose the ghosts and ghouls will hang around until after Dia delos muertos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe that's the costume that lures them...
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. We sure will come help you stare those ghouls right out of the house. Staring usually works well. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so sweet. Mom and I both have both smilies on our faces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We want lotsa sunlight to help get rid of those creatures that are invisible to the human. I'll be glad to put the bitey on them! Sissy doesn't get too excited about anything except human food...

    ReplyDelete
  8. we're glad you liked yer furst meowlloween--ed will be right ofur to help wif the leftovers (a job he excels at). he can stare the bejaybers outta what appears to be thin air an' it scares the bejaybers right INTO mommer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Staring is my middle name.
    Give me your coordinates and I'll be right over.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute photo of you!
    xxoo
    Sherlock,Ash and Traveler

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is always with mixed emotion that I visit here with all of your enchanting faces...you see....in your faces I see my beloved Miss Peach and then I get all teary eyed. I miss her so and wanted you to know that you warm my heart no matter the tears....
    Love Karla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those ghouls will be no match for the Bitey and the Fang!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, you still have to put up with the Halloween dressing up?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)