November 16, 2012

Esme Contemplating.





 Esme , " Hi there. I was just quietly sitting here growing my furs when a thought occurred to me."










Esme , " I was thinking of  Malou and Levon."










 Esme , " And what I was thinking was . . .would it be possible to send them back to where they came from. . . wherever that is. . ."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Esme , " And my number two thought was . . .if they can't be returned to sender , could I sell them to someone which could in turn give me pocket money to buy fresh chick-hen..."







Esme , " I could do a two for one sale. That might get me a few bites. It's not that I dislike the kittenbabies necessarily , it's just that they cut into my moments to myself and they are getting too big to sit on. Or eat. So I was thinking. . . how else could I get  my good times back and a two for one sale seems like my best bet right now. Let me know if you come up with any better ideas.A garage sale? Auction? I'm presently contemplating the possibilities.Thanks in advance. Yours truly. Esmeralda Djali Willow Tree Figgy Pudding."










Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. Esme, you´re so sweet darling!
    I left a challenge for you on our blog: http://repositoriodamarilia.blogspot.com.br/2012/11/meme.html
    Kisses and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Esme...we think you might really miss those two if they weren't around! But the mom said she'd take them off your paws. Of course, we vetoed that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That decision harder! Good weekend for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is going to be a new auction on the CB next week you could be lucky Esme!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh admit it, you might miss them a little....but then again - money for chik-hen....something to think about :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We actually think you'd miss them a LOT if they were no longer around, Esme!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! Don't let Star here about this or she'll try the same thing with Leo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just need to ask Mommy for chick-hen so all three of you can feast in peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Esme, you shouldn't bother yourself with such thoughts. How anyone could deny you your rightful share of chick-hen...well, that will NEVER happen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll share MY chick-hen with you.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. While yous is looking for somebody to takes them, me has a largish brother me would trade for tuna!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Esme, if you find a solution, please share it so I can use it for Milou.
    Human, don't look at me like that I was just kidding...
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have some chik-hen here, Esme. We would be more than happy to share it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Esme,
    Hmmm....ever heard of eBay? I tried selling Brad once but my Mama found out about it. Would trade him for salmon anytime. purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been trying to return Harley but I am pretty sure it's one of those "All Sales Final" deals.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Allie: Oh Esme, Ryker tried to sell *me* on ebay once but Mother caught him in time. Perhaps that's a possibility? (Whispers: and can I toss Faraday into the auction too?)

    FaRADaY: I HEARD THAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)