November 26, 2012

Dog Bed .






Levon , " I know what you are thinking . . . he's on the dog bed . . . uh oh."










Levon , " Or ,  you could also be thinking . . . he's appropriated the dog bed ,  but of course ! ,  he's a cat . . . "












Levon ,  " But then there is what I am actually thinking which is . . . I can see Mitalee fast approaching the dog bed which means I will only have seconds before I am forced to give it up! I can " lord it " over the dogs but not over Her Royal Highness. Darn her royal assets!"











Mitalee , "And no, there really isn't enough room for the two of us. I need to fully stretch my royal assets out and I like to cover alot of surface. Heeheehee. It's good to be QUEEN !! "











Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo







17 comments:

  1. All hail Queen Mitalee!!!! purrrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!

    There's nothing quite like the pecking order. You just need a few more dog beds scattered around, Levon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitalee you aren't showing us your special smile today - are you upset because Levon took some of the naps from your bed.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is good to be the queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good that you know when to make your getaway Levon, the Queen could order "Off with your head!" Maybe Santa will bring you your own bed for Christmas to "lord over".
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Either way, CATS RULE!

    Some more than others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a cute asset, Mitalee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FaRADaY: Oh, so is THAT what we call Allie now? A royal pain in the assets?

    HAHAHAHAAAAAA

    *runs away FAST*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Levon! Grab the gang and come on over to our blog... we left something special there for you...
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think that dog bed is now a cat bed. ;)

    Hey, we gave you guys an award! Stop by sometime to pick it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, it's good to know where your place is, Levon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is only room for one on that bed. I mean, it's obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My feline siblings are always taking over my bed ...but I don't mind.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can see it, there really is only room for one on that bed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cats on the dog bed...yep, the same thing happens around here too - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)