November 19, 2012

A Balancing Act.






Levon , " Can you tell where I am? LP painted the photo to confuse you a bit but I know you know exactly where I am . . . on account you no doubt  know a few acrocats yourself! "












Levon , " Yup. I'm on top of a door. "












Levon , " You're right. It is a loooong way down! "












Levon , " If I wait long enough , someone will inevitably walk past and I will effortlessly land on their shoulders and scare the dickens out of them! Such FUN!! "












Levon , " I also enjoy posing on the very edge of the door. That's when LP flaps her hands with fervor and calls out my name in what seems to be sheer delight. I know then that I have mastered my balancing act and that LP not only recognizes my talent but actually seems transported to a state of  near delirium by it! I just love being an acrocat , do you ?!  :) "









Have a Marvelous Monday.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. Oh Levon - you are so clever getting LP to flap her hands at your balancing act - it must mean she is delighted to see you teetering on the top of the door - we bet it makes her day!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levon! We're so impressed with your balancing act!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, are you training for the next Olympics already?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be a tightrope walker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How the heck do you even get up there? That is amazing. I don't think I could do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love the idea of dropping onto unsuspecting victims! What FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad my kitties dont do that! I'd totally freak out, not like your mom I'm sure..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that drives our Mom nuts when we get on top of the door. We bet that Mom does flap her hands. Too funny. Hope you got down all right. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kitties. We need some more information from you for the Secret Paws. We're sending everyone their Secret paws information tonight and tomorrow and we don't have you contact information, especially your address. Would you please check your email and send us the information from the Secret Paws 2012 blog?

    http://secretpaws2012.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Truffle and Brulee

    ReplyDelete
  10. We just received your email and sent you a response. Please let us know you received our email. If you didn't receive it, your spam filter may be blocking our email address.

    sweetpurrfections@sc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nope! Me has never been there or done that!
    kISSES
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. GAH Levon you give me palpitations just looking at you in a photo, I can well understand LP's delirium!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)