October 29, 2012

Pelage .

 
 
 
 
 
 Esme , " I know . . . it's been a while. I've been busy. Growing my pelage ."








Esme , " It takes concentration and a bit of dedication as well to grow my furs back after the summer hots . Now that the near winter rains have started here in Vancouver and along with them , a drop in temperature , I will need a denser protective covering to protect my delicate bones. My furs were sparse for summer but now I will need a good and thick fleece on me to keep me toasty warm !"









Esme , " See the books behind me? I've been reading up on fur growing. You know, in case I'm missing something on account of my epidermis and pelt being a little too fine."










Esme , " For all I know , the answer to the reason behind my sparse coat could be floating in the air . ."












Esme , " LP claims I am being far too pedantic about this and that I should just go back to being a cat with delicate pelage and accept the obvious and undeniable. She added that I should stop resisting the , " naked truth" and then laughed. How rude! "









Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo







12 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lot of fleece blankets to keep you warm <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was indeed rude of LP, Esme! We think you look absolutely lovely, whatever stage your pelage is at!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Você é linda e charmosa Esme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Ooops, our mom's laughing too, Esme. :-)

    Just think how lucky you are, though, to be on the west coast and not where it gets super-cold in winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme LP was very unkind to you - we can't all have thick furs and some cats have no furs at all. Hannah says would you like her to collect all her loose furs and send them to LP so she can knit you come warm socks and sweaters.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have thin furs too, and Momma puts a coat or sweater on me when it gets cold. I look even more handsome than usual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think yer looks lufly, Esme. We do hope ya haf a kitty sweater to keep you warm. We think a fuzzy throw is efen better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esme, we think you need a little sweater until your furs come back. You would look very pretty in a sweater. We hope also, that you find a way to get your thicker furs back on you.Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well. There's a couple of fluffy mancats here that would be delighted to keep you warm with their long glossy coats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think you look lovely, no matter how thick (or thin) your furs are, Esme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LP is just funning with you, Esme. We think you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)