October 23, 2012

Jubilant Jig .





Tulip , " Pssst. It's me. Tulip Bunny Blossom Sweet Heart . I'm going to perform my Jubilant Jig for you. It is exactly the same jig I perform for LP."







Tulip , " First I have to find a joyful tune in my head. It takes concentration of course."








Tulip , " I've chosen the song , "Close to you ".  I start singing the words in my head ; why do birds suddenly appear, every time, you are near? Just like me , they long to be , close to you. . . Note my emphatic and overjoyed paw movement as I begin my dance."








Tulip , " This move is called, "Catch the bug ". It sounds messier than it is ."











Tulip , " After I finish my Joyful and Jubilant Jig I ask LP , "How do you like me now ?! " And she says , " Ever so much Tulip. I like you ever so much." And then she scoops me up and covers me in kisses. That's why I do my happy dance for her every time she goes away and then comes back to me."









Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo




17 comments:

  1. Thank´s for showing me and mom your Jubilant Jig <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very joyful Tulip and Mum wishes we could do a jig as well as you do.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet dance! I know your momma must LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We liked your happy dance and are sure your momma does, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely dance!

    I have a question: who is that "you" that when you are near there are birds all around? I'd like to meet that you...

    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a jig! That is one pawesome welcome, Tulip! purrrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love your jig!
    Happy Tuesday!
    Did you catch the bug?
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love your jig!
    Happy Tuesday!
    Did you catch the bug?
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tulip, that was wonderful and adorable. We love you, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tulip, you have lots of great dances in your book. Well done. We like those dances. Hope all of you have a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tulip, you're WAY nicer than we are! We don't give our mom happy dances when she gets back until she feels proper remorse for abandoning us in the first place. Takes us an hour or so before we decide to forgive her. *sigh* so far it hasn't worked - she keeps leaving. Maybe we should try the happy jig....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely lovely dance and cute tummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Tulip you are a remarkable girl!!! We long to be close to you too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)