October 24, 2012

In My Face.





Leo , " Here I am trying to have a moment to myself when you know who shows up with the flashy box. Again."










Leo , " It's not enough that she interrupts my moments to myself. She has to get up and close and personal as well. You know , in my face ! "












Leo , " I'm a pretty reasonable cat , really I am ! But I need to make a point so that my alone time is respected once in a while."












Leo , " Here I am next to my toy , Skunky . Do you think LP will get the point or is it too subtle ?!! "











Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo







14 comments:

  1. Probably too subtle, Leo. Perhaps the only strategy that would work is UTB...

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too subtle, Leo. Give her a bitey. That ALWAYS gets the (pardon the pun) point across.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do a quick turn round when you see the flashy box Leo and give her the back of disrespect!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. *snicker* Um, we vote for too subtle. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leo...maravilhoso!!

    I love Leo!!

    beijinhos,

    Lígia e turminha:))
    ♥=^.^=♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leo, we like seeing your handsome face so we are glad you allowed the Mom to take those pictures.Hope all of you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww , these humans are hopeless with the Flashy box *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor darling, isn't it a shame that we love to see you?? You're too cute for your own good I guess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leo, we think that stink eye you're giving her should get your point across. Of course, it still may not stop her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just can't get aaway from the flashy box.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leo, humans don't really get "subtle." Maybe you should just give that flashy box a big old whap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please don't be too angry Leo, we love seeing you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)