October 26, 2012

Getting Ready to Pawty!





 Malou , " Now that Levon and I are one year olds , I was thinking it's time for us to go to  pawties regularly. I mean , we are old enough to drink niptinis now and all. "









Malou , " I want to look my best in case I get invited out this evening or even over the weekend. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Malou , " So I will take a nice bath. I'll keep my leg up for the purpose of modesty."










Malou , " Now I'll do a few turns and twists to ensure I didn't miss any difficult spots."











Malou , " Phew! Getting ready to be pawty purrfect takes a bit of an effort but I think I'm all set to go! "










Malou , " Now all I need is an invite. I'd better stay put this afternoon , in case someone drops by or calls with a request for my presence at a soiree ....or shindig ...I'm really not fussy, I just want to pawty!"









Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend.
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo


17 comments:

  1. We don't have a pawty planned, but you can always come by Sunday to watch football with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there is that very handsome boy Henry, over at Need I say Meow......

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have anything fancy planned, but you're welcome to come pawty at my place! Scribbles and Pigeon would love to have some kitty furiends visit for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie, I'm sure someone will invite you to a pawty of some kind after all that grooming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malou we're sure you will be asked to many pawties this weekend and you'll be dancing all night long. You are looking very glamorous.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's got to be a party somewhere for a pretty kitty like you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FaRADaY: Come on over! Daddy left the front closet door open where all the WAND Toys are hidden! PAWTY TIME!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stop by at our house! The Catio is open 24/7!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Malou is sooo pretty. Looks just like her mama! Miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malou, come on over to our house. We would love to have a pawty. We have great parties here. Lots of fresh nip, and all kinds of great toys. We will be waiting for ya. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hope there's a party soon...it would be a shame to let all that cleaning go to waste!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Malou! Come pawty with me. I'll buy the first round of niptini. purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Malou você ficou linda! Boa sorte.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You better clean yourself well to meet some party catslike yourself.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  15. You cuties are always welcome to pawty over here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can come here and pawty it up, but you will need to make me a niptini because I've never had one. Don't tell the human!

    Henry

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)