October 25, 2012

At Last!





Levon , " It worked! Here she comes! I've spent the entire night conspiring to wake LP and my strategy was absolutely successful! It was tough work I might add. Lots of stepping on her head and racing over her sleeping body and chattering up a storm while she swatted at me as if I were an irritating bug . But she is finally up and the sun has yet to rise! Success at last! "










Levon , "  Here I am  LP. I know you aren't too busy now to notice Little Ole Me . I am afterall , your little, itty , bitty boy. Your sugary sweet  and utterly sublime love muffin. Your honeykitten , snugglebunny , fetching feline angel and near delirious lovebug. Me. Heavenly , bewitching , charming and almost scandalous Levon Sugar Bellybowl Sweetums!"











Levon , " And since you are up . . .if it isn't too much trouble . . . could you use some of those terms of endearment and rub my bellybowl until I fall asleep ? Pretty please with a cherry on top ?! "









Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. I think your LP gave you some good tummy rubbing since she already where awake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Levon, that's the way to train the humans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Get your early breakfast first, though, before going back to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're sure nothing will be too much trouble for LP when you ask so sweetly Levon.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was pretty sweet, but when we try that routine before sunrise, mom kicks us out of the bedroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellybowl rubs are wonderful, but Sissy wants to eat when I get up!

    Jenna is my alarm clock. She comes in about the same time every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Levon you are the cutest thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Levon,
    Excellent technique, I'm not surprised it worked. I'll have to try it!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Levon, you are irrestible. How could anyone turn you down. I bet you got those tummy rubs without any trouble. Have a great day and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Levon você é muito doce, espero que tenha ganhado muita massagem antes de dormir.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bellybowl? Hahahah! I love that term!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oah Levon, you are doing so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that is positively adorable! Who could resist???

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)