October 1, 2012

As Clean As A Whistle .

 
 
 
 
 
Mitalee , " No worries. I'm not choking Esme ! I'm just holding on tight so that I can give her a thorough scrubbing ! "







Mitalee , " She is a bit of a wiggler. This way I can't miss a single spot ! "








Esme , " I'm not a wiggler! But it does make it easier for me to clean Mitalee's neck as well as behind her ears! "








Mitalee , " And I can get the top of Esme's head. "







Mitalee and Esme , " It's all a bit exhausting. Bathing , grooming and keeping the waves in our curls intact to boot! "









Mitalee and Esme , " But in the end we are as clean as a whistle which is well worth it ! ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz ."







Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo






14 comments:

  1. That looks like some serious cleaning. It is so adorable when cats take care of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitalee, Esme, you are so so cute!
    Purrs to a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looked like hard work ladies - take a nap until dinner time.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The human luf to watch kitties give each other bafs! Sissy and I aren't dat close. We jus kinda tolerate each ofer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are terrific.You two are so cute cleaning each other and hugging too. Guess you both have such clean faces now. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so lucky to each have the perfect grooming assistant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allie: *sigh* you guys are soooo lucky to have each other. Faraday's so narcissistic that he never grooms anyone else. And Maxwell's breath...whew! It'd peel paint! I choose to groom myself, for obvious reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMC! Could you hold her any tighter?? You sure are giving her a good scrubbing!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)