October 4, 2012

An Outing .





Issa , " We went on our first big outing since LP's surgery. We went to the Bay."






Issa , " And . . . LP remembered to bring the camera! "






Issa , " The ocean tide was out but it was a beautiful Autumn day ."







Issa , " What a magnificent view! And can't you almost smell the sea air ?!! "













Duffy , "Quick! Take this leash off  so I can play ! "








Duffy , " Ahhhh. There is nothing like the sea breeze running through my furs! "







Duffy , " After I run around like the wild man that I am , I like to appreciate the beauty that surrounds me."



















Duffy , " But the afternoon ends all too soon before we are back in the car and on our way home."







 
Issa , " Gosh Duffy. You are all tuckered out! "
 
 
 
 
 
 
Duffy , " It's true. All that sea air and sunshine has left me feeling sleepy. I can't seem to keep my eyes open . . . "
 
 
 
 
 
 
Duffy , " ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Issa , " Pffft! Younguns these days!! They don't have any stamina at all!! "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Issa , " I'm ready for the next adventure! "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo
 

13 comments:

  1. What a magnificent adventure! And #1 agrees that there is nothing better than sea air!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How we wish we had been with you taking in the fresh sea air and smelling the ocean.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a fabulous outing! We bet LP really enjoyed it too, and hope she didn't overdo it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great trip for the beans and pups! A visit to the shore is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's cool, ride in the car, feel the breeze, sunbathe, jog, posing for photos, phew! No wonder that Duffy has fallen asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow... all this territory to explore...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful outing! We are glad LP feels well enough to go outside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, these pictures are beautiful and you both look so happy! I've never been to the ocean (either one), but I love visiting lakes! You are so lucky to live in such a lovely place.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at those happy, smiling puppy pictures ~ they make me smile!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)