September 3, 2012

Not Da Bird. . .






Levon , " There it is. The object of my undivided attention and desire! "








Levon , " I gotcha my little dumpling! "








Levon , " Alright Malou. I will share with you . . . but don't forget Da MSS is mine! "

Malou , " Da MSS ?!! "







Levon ,  " Da Milk Safety Seal. Da MSS! And I have you now my pretty . . .  twixt my paws! "








Levon , " Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! And a few more. Whap! Whap! Whap! "









Levon , " Ahhhh. Don't cry my pretty! I love you so much I'd gobble you up!! "











Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage.


P.S. No Da MSS was hurt during this photo shoot. Also, no cat was left unattended with Da MSS :)

14 comments:

  1. *MOL*
    "I love you so much that I´d gobble you up !"
    Have a great monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just have foil tops on our milk - so boring!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mine too, Levon, 'cept I call mine Mr. Milk Ring!

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call them Milk Rings, too. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee Hee Heeeee... #1 tells us she has been collecting milk safety seals from the bottled in Canada as they are a bit bigger than French ones! We can't wait!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Da MSS looks like a great toy! Could I borrow it from you?
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not succumbed to the milk ring yet Admiral Hestorb did but me..not so much. I hope I do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, we love those Da MSS's too. They are great fun. Happy Labor day to all of you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Must. Have. Da MSS.

    Mommy, why don't you drink milk!?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Levon,you are a handsome kitty :) Those milk rings are pawsome!! We can see how much you love yours!!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, we have an MSS here, too! Isn't it the funnest?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our mom hasn't let us play with the MSS yet. We think we are missing out on something.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh!!! We don't have Da MSS here! Darn! har har har *evil laughs*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)