September 28, 2012

Little Ole Me.



Levon , " Malou , are you going to hang out with me or not?!! "







Levon , " Well , you're the one who wanted to hang out together in the tree hammock ."







Levon , " What could be more important than hanging out in the hammock ?! "







Levon , " Fine. I'll touch the wool ball. Now will you cuddle with me ? (whispers. I don't know why I am such a nimrod and I listen to her and actually do her bidding when she gets like this ) . "






Levon , " No , you won't come up after all ?!! Dang! I even touched the wool ball like the big goon that I am even though I knew she wouldn't come up! Is there someone else who wants to have a cat nap cuddle with Little Ole Me? I'll wait for you. "







Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. You're so adorable, we can't imagine anyone NOT wanting to cuddle with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll cuddle with you, but I might be a little big for that hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom said she will cuddle you - or we could ship over Gin or Bourbon - they LOVE to cuddle....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna! I wanna! I wanna! har har har *evil laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are on our way Levon. We have gotten the tunnel charged up and ready to go to come snuggle with you. Hope you have a wonderful week end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We luf to cuddle wif ya! We won't cuddle wif each other--it haf to be one at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We both want to share with you please Levon - is there room for the three of us? Your hammock looks so cosy with its fleecy lining.
    luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Essa rede parece muito confortável.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ARG! Just like a WomanCat, eh Levon?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm betting you get a zillion volunteers! Including a few from over here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great hammick, Levon! We'd love to cuddle in there with you...but do you think there's enough room??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously, Malou. If Malou doesn't want to cuddle with you, we will volunteer right here and now! What could possibly be better?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor Levon. GURLZ. *shakes head* We have a moody sisfur JUST like that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww Levon, you're such a cutie in that hammock. I can't why Malou wouldn't hang out with you!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)