September 5, 2012

Labourer .





 Malou , " I'm not really sure why we have a weekend dedicated to labour in North America. You know, the Labour Day weekend is what we call it here in Canada. But the thing is, I celebrate being  a labourer every day! I engage in physical work of an unskilled kind all the time! For example this morning, I was labouring to eat LP's yogurt when she was otherwise occupied. ..."








Malou , " The sheer effort of it all has plum tuckered me out! I even have remnants of dried yogurt around my eye, which shows I was literally up to my eyeballs in effort! If you biggify the pic , you'll see what I mean ."






Malou , " Here is a close up. Can you see the bits of dried yogurt around my eye now? Although I am an unskilled labourer , I did manage to skillfully eat half of LP's yogurt this morning. Being a labourer is hard work but I'm up for the challenge every single day. I don't need a weekend off!! ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."







Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. You sure did work hard my friend. Over here, Labour Day means off day for labourers. har har har *evil laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Malou we bet LP was delighted you nommed her yogurt for her. She had extra time to look after you all which was an added bonus for her too!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our work is never done! Why don't WE have a holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The human would luf for Sissy to try yogurt, but Sissy won't haf anything ta do wif it.

    We're glad you are resting after such a workout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Malou, we bet that yogurt was just the best too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh malou! Such a hard worker! We recently were adopted by a porch kitty that looks just like you. We will post about him tomorrow!
    Pibble sugars

    ReplyDelete
  7. FaRADaY: Mowzers, Malou...we're gonna hafta take notes and try to Labour some more down here at getting to the mom's yoghurt smoothie she makes for brekkie each morning. (though she does put some pretty disgusting stuff in it, like raw kale and flaxseed and schtuff *makes gagging noise*)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Malou you must be exhausted from eating all that yogurt. We are so glad that you helped the Mom with that job. I bet she was so pleased. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how TIRING! What a brave kitteh you are. xoxoxo LMTO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malou, you are a labourer extraordinaire! We are impressed at how hard you worked. Now rest up ... you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. With all the labour you put into it, Malou, you deserved to eat that yogurt. We bet it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good point Malou.
    But you know humans always have to do things in a strange way.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)