August 17, 2012

Thank You !










Levon , " Thank you for coming to our party efurrybody. We hope you enjoyed yourselves ! I will be sleeping on this chair for the next few days because I may have "overdone" it yesterday. But I'm not suffering as much as Issa and Duffy are , they can't hold their nip at all! Oh and for those of you asking after Esme. . . she's still singing karaoke with Henry . . . "








Malou , " Thank you for making our first birthday special efurrybody! I think I will be staying on the floor for the next few days. I can't seem to get up! I'm feeling very, very, very tired. . .and awfully sleepy too . . ."








Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. when you have recovered, we left a belated present for you over on our blog.

    See ya Monday!

    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're back home with Mum now and it's raining we wish we were still at your pawty - it was such fun and we are so glad you invited us.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a super party Kids...we can hardly wait for next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sleep it off over the weekend. thanks for hosting such a great party and having us over

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was such a fun party. We sure had a good time. The donkeys had so much fun carrying everyone around. Get yourself lots of naps. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sisters and I had SO MUCH FUN!!! Maybe I shouldn't have eaten that whole roasted chicken and all those pup-cakes, but they sure were yummy! Thanks for a great party!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had a blast!! Thanks for inviting us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was so much fun! We are so happy we got to help you celebrate your birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are soon fully recovered - a nice nap should help do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had the best of times. Thank you for inviting me and playing along that I was Queen Marie Antoinette. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANK YOU for having the GREAT party !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)