August 20, 2012

Rumours.





Esme , " I am feeling a little disconcerted! "







Esme , " As a result of the unverified information of uncertain origins that has been in circulation these last few days. That's correct. Rumours! About me no less! "









Esme , " I admit to spending time with Henry at Malou and Levon's first birthday party last week. . . "








Esme , " But the rumour that we stayed up into the wee hours of the morn without supervision of any kind is sheer balderdash!Or the rumour that I stayed up all night singing karaoke with him. And the big doozer of a rumour that I never actually made it home. At all. For the last two days! These false rumours could very well taint my reputation and virtue forevermore! And what does a cat have left if she loses her moral excellence?!! "








Esme , " Meet me under the pergola tonight Henry ?! "








Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo









18 comments:

  1. Oh Esme, we think it is terrific if you and Henry have something going on. Too cute. Love the pictures of you and I am sure so did Henry. Hope all of you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Esme - have you found yourself a handsome mancat? We hope Henry realises what a lucky mancat he is.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esme, you´re delicious!!!!!
    Have a nice Monday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rumor mills are just ridiculous! We are glad ya found yourself a beau :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Esme! Nice to meet you!
    I think you and Henry shouldn't bother about the people who say stuff about you two. They just want to steal your noms!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morality? Pish-Posh, Esme! We know you are IMPECCABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rumors, pfft, who cares right? Give'em something to talk about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know efurrything about romours , Esme !
    It was awfull when efurry ladycat was angry wiff me for not telling that I got married wiff Katie.
    It was just that I haven´t got married wiff Katie at all , it was just a publicity stunt done by her mommie Glogirly !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh ESME! Shall the two of you be an item? I KNOW that everything is above board and all of your mutual actions are of the first water!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, we think it's wonderful that you've found a special mancat, Esme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esme my darling, Oliver here; I will gladly meet you under any old 'ola' you want! I say OLE to that!

    haha; that's my EsssPaneol!

    YeeeYoWza!

    xoxo
    OllieLolly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Esme! We'd never believe any rumours about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, if you tainted, it sure looks cute on you, so does dis-happy-fied. And we bet Mr. Henry is studying your pictures real good here on account you be just toooooo cute! We so happy for you two, and hope the best.
    Hugs to all you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, Esme, Henry is devastatingly good looking.....

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  15. My dear Esme,

    You sure are precious and sweet. I don't care about the rumours... The cat is out of the bag here. I like you. But I have a question... I learned on the internet yesterday that if I have relations with an older lady that means she is a "cougar". I has a confused...

    ReplyDelete
  16. My darling, I
    can't get enough of your love babe

    Girl, I don't know, I don't know why
    can't get enough of your love babe

    -Henry

    ReplyDelete
  17. So what! We say, do what ever you two want to do, Esme. Rumour-mongerers just have nothing going on in their own lives, so they talk about others. We think young love is wonderful. Purrs.

    Laura & Taffy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)