August 13, 2012

Extra! Extra!




Esme , " Everyone voted and I have to make an announcement. It was a unanimous decision that I make the announcement. Because even though I have the smallest body, they said I have the biggest voice. How rude! But I'm a good sport , so here goes."






Esme , " First I have to concentrate really hard. You know, in order to properly summon my vocals. Then I have to breathe in and out. In and out. Deep breath. Ok. Here goes! "





Esme , " Extra! Extra! Read all about it! On Thursday August 16th  you are invited one and all to Malou and Levon's first birthday party. The soon to be one year olds are inviting you to dress up as a famous couple (if there are two (or four...or six :p) of you) or as part of a famous couple if you are singletons.Or, you can just dress up in whatever outfit pleases you. It's a costume party! You can say who you are coming as in the comments or if your Mama is handy (with photoshop or other creative programs) you can send us a picture of you actually "dressed" up.Our e-mail address is : limbyloo700@gmail.com. If you don't enjoy dressing up, you are still invited  , just come as you are.This is a party for kitties, woofies, donkeys, horses, bunnies and any other critter we may have forgotten. Come one! Come all! We very much look forward to seeing you on Thursday :) "




Esme , " Now, who could I be ? It would have to be someone who is/was part of a singing duet who has a BIG singing voice since everyone says I can sing out so loudly! I guess I should take that as a compliment . . . "






Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

19 comments:

  1. Esme, you can come as Adele as you have a big singing voice!

    Oh dear, I'd so want to come as Brangelina but the Queen/Princess/Diva is still hibernating. What's a mancat to do? har har har *evil laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't like to wear anything but our own sleek furs, but would love to come to the party!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited to be asked to your party and we can't wait to come and meet you all.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A costume party!!!! Ohhhh, I loves costume parties. Cinderella and I will start working on our costumes right away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a voice!
    Thanks for the invite, we'll have to see if the Momma is talented enough to make us costumes.

    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may wear my furs..but I will be there. xoxox Thanks you for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how exciting. We cannot believe that the boys are a year old. We don't know about the dressing up since our Mom cannot figure out Photoshop. We will be there though just as ourselves. We are looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We'll definitely be there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a little too tiny to be Mama Cass...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pawty pawty. I be there wif my tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i don't know if it's your little triangle head or your big triangle ears or just the darling little jaunty angle of your neck BUT, That Woman is now a puddle of Esme goo. Thanks so much! I'll have to smack her around so she reconstitutes before My dinner time.

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what fun! We can't wait...and maybe we can wear one of our old costumes because our mom isn't that great with photoshopping. But plain shopping?? She's good at that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE a costume party! Let me see what I can do!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  14. We think we might have to come dressed up as cats unless there is something in our dressing up cupboard.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did anyone said PARTY ??!!
    Now I know what my mommie is going to do tomorrow on her day off work ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, we would love to come as a regal queen, but we have nothing to wear. My woman says we could come as either a pixie or E.T. in just our furs. We don't think that last idea was very nice, woman. Purrs.

    Taffy & my woman, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooooh....what to wear, what to wear. ::looks up, taps chin with paw::
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)