August 22, 2012

An Award for us all.




Malou , " We won an award. It is for each and every one of us ! Our sweet and thoughtful friends at Cherry City Kitties gave it to us. Thanks so much for thinking of us guys!"








Malou , " It's called the Beautiful Blogger Award.We are supposed to tell you seven new things about us but since we are eight critters in the cottage we are going to fudge things a little and tell you eight things-one for each of us! I'll go first ok?


Malou , "  Daddyman pines after me BUT I am a Mama's girl! And when I'm loving up my Mama , I give her the bitey love bite, once , twice, and mostly thrice to let her now she is all mine! "





Levon, " I have a quazillion and one pet names but the one LP uses most often is , Weed. She says it's 'cause I keep growing like a weed and pretty soon I'm going to shoot right on up through the roof! "







Esme , " I am a very fussy eater. I really don't have much of an appetite at all. I'd rather bask in the sun or cuddle with LP than eat! "





Leo , " I have the loudest purr LP has ever heard on a cat. In fact , when K and LP have sleepovers in the foster cat room , I some times keep them awake with my extra loud purring!! "







Issa , " When I was a little puppy, my fur was really, really red, like an Irish Setter's auburn colouring. People would stop LP all the time because they wanted to take pictures of me because of my beautiful coat! And twice I even had people stop their car when we were out on a walk asking LP if she would sell me to them!! "





Duffy , " If I like you I will jump up and give you a little nip on the buttocks! Not hard enough to hurt of course, just enough to let you know I like you very much! "


 



Mitalee , " I am very easy going and love and accept everyone but that's because deep down I know I am , The Queen. And I know that everything that comes through the front door, and I mean everything! is MINE!! "


 


Tulip , " I love everyone. LP says I am love incarnate on four sweet legs. But I do love Duffy best and I am happiest when we can cuddle together."





We would like to pass this award on to anyone who has yet to receive it. We think you are all Beautiful Bloggers so please play along if you so choose. We think you are beautiful through and through!



Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo 

14 comments:

  1. Now, that was fun reading all about all of you. We think that Duffy is so cute and Levon, you sure are growing like a weed. Good stuff. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved reading all about you all - now go mad and have fun.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned so much about you! Congrrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All such wonderful critters in their own special way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH you DARLINGS! This is Katie's mommy..I wrestled the keyboard away from her to tell you I love each and every ONE of you. By the way, I always say that Katie is love incarnate on four sweet legs, or words to that effect, also. We mom's are so lucky to have our babies.

    THANKS for taking MY space, MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award. That first photo is quite artistic and beeeutiful! Of course That Woman stops for an inordinantly long time at Miss E's photos, sheesh!

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  7. ConCATulations to the award !It was fun reading a little bit about all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Love your facts! You're all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award! We enjoyed learning more about all of you. Leo, Wally says he'd like to challenge you to a purring contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Concats on your great award! We loved learning all those things about you, sweet pals!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful award....it's always so much fun to read about our friends.

    Tulip...you look so beautiful with your sweet pink nose. We can tell how you are love on four sweet legs!

    ; ) Katie & Glogirly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing more about yourselves with us... more reasons to love ya!

    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)