August 15, 2012

A Few Words on Wednesday.



Mitalee , " I found the perfect , dark , quiet spot to catch a few winks before the big party tomorrow .You know, the kittenbabies' first birthday party. Efurrybody is invited , all you have to do is bring your little ole selves right on over here! It's going to be lots of fun! "







Mitalee , " Shhhhhh now. I need all the sleep I can get before their big day , 'cause with those two caterwauling hooligans hosting , it's bound to be wild ! "






Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you tomorrow!
the critters in the cottage xo

11 comments:

  1. I hope I didn´t wake you up ?!
    *tip toing out again*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just sit here a moment and catch my breath. I was on my way to see you and here I am. xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are ready to P A R T Y!! Mum has given us paw-di-cures and brushed our furs ready for tomorrow.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a good rest, Mitalee and enjoy the party tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest up baby, I bet you'll have fun at the party too, even if you dont want to admit it! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting in an extra 40 or 80 winks is a good idea, Mitalee! We are looking forward to the pawty. Purrs.

    Laura & Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good plan to rest up before the big party, Mitalee. See you tomorrow ... we can hardly wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! What a great party, and you can do it all over again in one year. Yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faraday: *perk* PAWTY!?!? Did someone say PAWTY?

    Maxwell: Shhhhhhhhhhh! Mitalee's sleeping!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)