July 24, 2012

Music to my ears.


Mitalee , " Here I am in the early morning light.Everyone is still sleeping ."







Mitalee, " My ears are stretched as I strain to hear that oh so familiar sound."







Mitalee , " And no, it isn't the sound of the kittenbabies galloping through the house . . ."






Mitalee , " . . . and the inevitable sound (and piles ) of breakage they leave in their wake . . ."







Mitalee , " I'm waiting in the early morning hours as the sun comes up and almost everyone lays sleeping , for the sound of LP's shuffling slippers as they make their way to the kitchen. I'm waiting for the sound of the can opener as it hits metal. That sublime sound , is music to my ears ! "







Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. The canopener sure is music for your ears :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always know it's time to get up when Mum gets out of bed!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL, we love that sound of the can opening too. Too funny. Thanks for your nice well wishes for Mahoney. We appreciate it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love That ♥ I just discovered your blog and really like it.Nice to meet you! I will keep watching it in future.
    I have posted my own Shoe Story if you have a minute, I would like to hear your comment about it.

    Blow a Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    Mwaks!

    ~priscilla~

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL, yeah, that's a sound that attracts all kinds of kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOL! You are SO right, Mitalee! That's our favorite kind of music, too. :)

    Hugs!

    Sammy and Moosey

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love the sound of the treat-jar rattling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our cans make a pop sound but we come running when we hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, Mitalee. We love hearing the pop of the top of a can of food!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The can opener is a most wonderful sound!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and we saw your question about Sammy's weight, hyperthyroidism, etc.

    We've been amazed that he hasn't lost more weight, because we've seen that so often with other cats who have hyperthyroidism. Our Maggie was the same way, believe it or not. I just don't know how to explain it.

    We feed Sammy Hills KD with chicken (he has mild kidney issues, but the KD has kept it in check).

    Sorry to be so unhelpful. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)