July 31, 2012

Leopold

Leo , " Here I am on my very own bed in the foster cat room. It has two giant sized knitted doilies on it. They are both for me because Tulip never uses them."






Leo, " I like to sleep directly on the doily, rather than on the bedspread because mine is an orderly mind."






Leo , " But you don't need to hear about my near obsessive need for orderliness and routine. Or about the fact that I am forced to live with Tulip who is really quite the messy lass even as she is utterly charming ! "





Leo , " I wanted to share my full name with you. I noticed the other critters were imparting their complete names and I wanted to share mine too. It is : Leopold Lion Heart."







Leo, " Leopold , after kings , Lion because I look like one and Heart because I wear my heart on my nose. On account that my nose is shaped like a heart LP says. That's all I wanted to say. You can disregard the doily thing. Until we meet again.Yours Truly. Leopold Lion Heart."






Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. Do we have to call your Leopold or may we be less formal and call you Leo? Our Mum has fallen in love with your pretty nose. Mum says would you like to move in here and your family can have untidy Lucy in your place!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely look like a Lion-hearted kitty, Leopold! And I think your doily is very cool. It's good to have a special spot for napping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hail King Leopold! All mancats unite and worship thee! har har har *evil laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh LEOPOLD! You are the mancat I will admire forever more. You look, your ways and your nose..they all compell me. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the word lovely should be added :-) Lovely Leopold Lion Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Leopold Lion Heart. That is quite a name and suits you perfectly. We sure think you are a handsome lion. We love your looks. Hope all of you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leopold Lion Heart! What an impressive wonderful name! And that nose! It just begs for kisses doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leopold Lion Heart, we are so glad to learn more about you, you handsome (and regal) mancat, you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leopold Lion Heart, that name suits you well!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LLH, you are one splendid mancat! We think being neat and tidy is wonderful. Could you come here and help my woman out with that? Purrs.

    Laura & Taffy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)