July 30, 2012

Henry's Birthday Card.


Esme, " Today is Henry's birthday. You know Henry who has a crush on me's birthday. Henry from the blog , Need I Say Meow. "






Esme , " So I thought I should make Henry a birthday card. You know, on account of the crush. 'Cause that is the polite thing to do. "






Esme , " Here is the card I made for Henry. I did it free paw with magic markers .It's a bit messy so I hope he likes it ."






Esme , " That's supposed to be me on the chair on the card drawing. It says , " Bon Anniversaire ". That means Happy Birthday in french."






Esme , " I wrote  Happy Birthday , inside the card too."






Esme , " Splendiferous is one of my favourite words. "







Esme , " Happy Birthday Henry! I hope you have a splendiferous day! :)  "









Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. What a splendiferous card you made. Henry is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. We're sure that Henry will be delighted!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a wonderful card Esme, Henry will love it!!! Looks to me like you have a little crush too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a terrific card, Esme, we're sure Henry will absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ESME!!! I thought you only have eyes for me. What's this sweet nothing in French? har har har *evil laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're certain that Henry will adore his splendiferous card and your special message for him Esme.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esme, that is one terrific birthday card and we know that Henry is just thrilled and probably very much in love after all those pictures. Happy Birthday Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How romantic! And in French, too! Oui Oui says we!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prettiest Esme,

    You are my most favouritest birthday present ever.

    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I had no idea you were such an artist! That's a very impressive card. I'm sure it will make Henry's birthday even more wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooh, Esme, he SAW your card! Maybe you two will be a couple soon! Henry is verreh handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card for Henry! We know he'll love it, Esme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh, Esme! What a lovely birthday card! You not only speak french, but are zee artiste as well. We see a cozy little garret on the left bank for you and Henry. Those are some very fetching photos of you, especially the last one. Purrs.

    Laura & Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Esme, I am sure Henry will LOVE his beautiful card!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)