July 2, 2012

Esme's Turn .







Malou , " You won't believe it! We won another award! This one is from our friends who write a lovely blog called , Kizzie Cat. The award is called , One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you for thinking of us Kizzie! We are supposed to share seven things about ourselves so we decided to vote for one critter to do so and Esme was chosen ."








Esme , " Alright here goes. I had to narrow it down to seven on account of the rules but there are many things I would like to share with you (especially things regarding the pesky kittenbabies :p)."






1." I am a contortionist . I love to move my limbs around in all sorts of fascinating positions !"







2. My heart belongs to LP. I sleep in her arms every night. I also dictate suggest when she should come to bed every night as well ."








3." I am a mixture of sugar and spice. I have a naughty side but I have a very sweet almost fragile side too."






4. " When LP is on the phone or otherwise occupied, I like to play the framed art on the wall. Shuka, shuka, shuka, shuk go my front paws against the glass of the painting. I guess that is the naughty part in me ."





5. " I need alot of alone time to groom myself and to think deep thoughts. I'm always looking for a moment to myself ."





6. " Lying in a sunpuddle , in this particular basket , is how I love to begin my day ."







7." I do not , under any circumstances , like to be disturbed when I am asleep. "



We would like to pass this lovely blog award on to  the following five lovely blogs :

1. Kjelle Bus

2. Random Felines

3. Marg's Pets

4.On a More Personal Note

5.Kat and the Furrsonality Gang


We hope you each enjoy playing as much as Esme did!




Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo






19 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. We just dropped by to say hi to our friend who we now know as a contortionist and a master manipulator like any other pet. LOL.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concats on your award and we think you answered all the questions so well Esme. We now know lots of things about you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! Thank you for sharing about yourself; we loved learning more about you :)
    Purrs,
    Carmine and Milita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esme, your personality sounds very similar to my feline sister Tutu. She passed away in 2009, but lived with my assistant for 18 years. I think you might be long lost sisters!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conga rats to you for winning that award and we sure do appreciate you passing it on to us. That is so nice of you. We loved hearing about your naughty and nice. That is kind of naughty of you to paw the picture. We do that in the hall and scratch the wall paper off. Hope all of you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awesome award!!!
    We loved reading more about what makes you tick, Malou! We promise to never, ever disturb your sleepytime. heh heh
    xo, Katie & Glogirly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esme, Ben does glass rubbing with his paws also...all the paintings, mirrors and windows too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award! And we enjoyed learning more about you, Esme. I like doing the shuka shuka on the big mirror in the bedroom when mom is trying to sleep.

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  9. concats on the award and thanks for thinking of us. :) we loved reading more about you....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to learn more about you!!!!!
    Concats to award!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is always a delight to see you Esme, and we very much enjoyed reading more about you!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miss Esme, we don't for a second believe you have a naughty side. Nope, not one tiny bit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Esme, I loved learning more things about you. I like to run my paws over shiny, smooth surfaces, too. I call it "machine paw"!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Esme, your contortions are amazing! You are one pretty kitty! We like snuggling with our humans too.

    Gronk and Izzie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Esme a sunpuddle a day is a great recipe and what a cool house that you get good sunpuddles in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We loved learning more about you, Esme! We, too, like to tell my woman when it's time to go to bed or time to get up - and feed us. We aren't usually sleeping with her now because of the heat, but in cooler weather we like to sleep behind her knees or under her bottom. The kitty-before slept in her arms. Purrs.

    Taffy & my woman, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. Concatulations sweet one. I love learning more about my furriends.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are such a cutie!!!

    Thank you so much for your kind words about our sweet Chevelle.
    XOXO
    The Creek Cats, Maggie May and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! We love finding out more about Esme!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)