July 26, 2012

Esme's Crush.



Esme , " We won an award but LP says the award is really for me,  so that someone can get to know me better on account of a crush. "





Esme , " The award was given to us by Henry from the blog , Need I Say Meow. But he said one of the reasons he gave it to us was because he has a crush on me. Alot."






Esme , " I would like to share seven things about myself with my crush Henry and with all of you and I hope he still likes me by the end of my unveilings. First of all , I thought I should start with my full name. It is : 

                                   Esmeralda Djali Willow Tree Figgy Pudding


  Esme, " LP has many pet names for me , some of which my other friends have already heard. Like, Skeeter, Gumdrop, Pretty Baby, and Pudpud. But mostly I go by Esme."                




Esme , " I am a seal tortie point devon rex cat which is why my face isn't one solid colour and I have a splash of cream on one of my paws (I'll show you which one when we get to know one another better Henry! )."






Esme , " I am a dainty and delicate girl whose first language is French."






Esme , " I am a (whispers) " high maintenance" girl but I am sensitive and very loving ."






Esme , " This is my favourite place to have a nap. It is an old bassinet with my peapod bed inside it."




Esme , " I have never had a boyfriend or a crush . I am very flattered that Henry likes me. I need to sleep now so that I can dream of one day meeting my crush. . . "




Please grab this award and play along if you haven't already. We always love to learn new things about our friends :)




Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

21 comments:

  1. Ms. Esme, you know my human simply adores you. She gets all googly and baby sounding and by the time I get to the keyboard it's all drooled on for cryin outloud! You are indeed a dainty wee dish of the sweetest cream possible! I did MOL when you admit to speaking French first but in your next photo the pillow is in Spanish! MOL

    splendid!

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're sure your boyfriend will be beside himself with joy Esme after learning more about you and seeing all those pretty pictures of you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know why LP has a crush on you... it's because your delicate... Pudding ^^.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esmeralda, we think that Henry is quite the beau! He is very handsome and seems very nice!

    We loved learning more about you!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme dear,
    Errr......I wish Henry well because as we know, it's all fair in love and war. Therefore, I'm challenging Henry to a duel. May the best man(cat) wins your heart. har har har *evil laughs*

    Sir Brad Pitt of Esmeralda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Esme, I loved getting to know you more. Your peapod bed is so sweet! My feline sister Tutu (she passed away in 2009) loved to sleep in my human sister's bassinet. My human sister never liked it, but Tutu loved it!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Esme, we just love this post. It is so loving. We love that you have on splash of creme on your paw. We sure can't blame Henry for having a crush on you. We think you are pretty darn special too.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concats on your award. You look very sweet, particularly in that first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are beautiful as is all in your household and Henry has excellent taste. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the award! And the crush! MOL Loved learning more about you, and I'm sure he did too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Esme,

    I am feeling twitterpated... And I am not even sure what that means. The more I get to know you, the more I crush on you. A lot. I would like to know 7 HUNDRED things about you.

    We could be two peas in your snuggle pod. You can teach me French and I can impress you with my tricks. I have already learned "je t'aime", but I think it might be too early for that. You seem really sweet and special. I don't think you are high maintenance. But if you are that is ok. I am sure you are worth it.

    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Esme, now we we have a little crush on you too! ;)

    Wally & Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Esme,
    We're finally getting around to visit our new furends. We think you are very beautiful.

    Say hi to the gang for us!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Henry is obviously a mancat of impeccable taste!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh and Levon and I know what we're doin' with our talking to our mom's, don't we Levon? MOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's quite a long name for such a delicate little girl, Esme! We think Henry is nice, too, although he's a bit young for us. Now, Marzi . . . well, that's a different story. We love your peapod bed; our favorite is a wicker basket with a pad and blanket. We love knowing more about you. Purrs.

    Laura & Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  17. We can see why Henry has a crush on you, Esme, because you are just so lovely!

    Thank you for sharing those seven things with us. We really enjoyed learning more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Esme you are just so beautiful.
    Be careful of those mancats though... some of them are all meow.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Who wouldn't have a crush on you?!

    Purrs,
    Hyssing and Virus

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)