June 5, 2012

Polka Dot Blanket .



Leo , " Here I am in my favourite box on my special polka dot , pink blanket . The box is in a quiet corner , under a table ."










Leo , " I like the colour pink very much. I find it soothing. I know that probably isn't usual for a big , brawny boy like me. Liking pink . But just between you and me , I do. It's not as if I'm telling the whole world I'm eighteen pounds of brawn  who loves pink so I guess my secret is safe with you ."









Leo , " My pink polka dot blanket is also very nice to snuggle into for a nice, long nap after a night pacing back and forth on Window Patrol. I'm getting sleepy against its' snuggliness as we speak . I guess I'll be off to cloud cuckoo land now or as you might  say , I'll be off to the land of Nod. I'm certain it is the polka dots that make me sleepy ! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."









Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Don't worry leo, your secret is safe with me<3 I like pink to!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo bro,
    Leo my man, tell me if the polka dotty blankie induces girly-in-polka-dotty-bikini dream? har har har *evil laughs*

    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a boy liking pink! And you look very handsome on that blankie, Leo!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leo, no way is there a thing wrong with your favorite blankie. You are very much a man cat. And very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, Leo, until fairly recently (mid-20th century, if we remember correctly), pink/red was associated with baby boys because red is a "power" colour. We can't remember why the switch, it was very interesting. (It was on CBC Radio 1 on a Saturday morning--the half-hour show on advertising/marketing.)

    So you have no reason to keep your preference for pink a secret! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If lady cats like blue no one bothers so wear (or snuggle on) your pink with pride Leo.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leo I think it is absolutely fine that you like pink...I find it soothing too :-) Sweet dreams beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Leo, we sure hope you have a first class nap on that pink blanket. Who cares what color it is as long as it is comfy. You do work hard and deserve a great place to rest up. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's nothing wrong with liking that pink blankie, Leo. It just means you're secure in your mancatliness, and in touch with your feminine side! Plus, as Marg says ... as long as it is comfy, who cares? :)

    Sweet dreams, pal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That blankie looks very comfy, Leo! And you look good on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That blanket sure looks snuggly! Hope your nap was super!

    Gronk and Izzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are having trouble too - the signal is fine on weekdays in the day but come tea time it disappears - the main computer I can get back but if I'm on my laptop I might as well put a note in a bottle and throw it into the sea!! I wonder if there is someone near me who is latching onto my internet signal but not being too clever at things like that I am going to have to call in someone to sort it out for me and put right whatever is amiss. Hope you get your troubles sorted out - because I love your blogs so much.
    Sue (Hannah and Lucy's Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's a great strategy. Girl cats love pink. Therefore... well, I bet you already know where I'm going.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Youre secret is safe me !
    P.S I like pink too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)