June 22, 2012

Not a Kitten Fib .



Malou , " This is not a kitten fib . It's the truth! Guess who I have been hanging out alot with  lately ? She even gives me kisses and smells my derriere. Truly ! "








Mitalee , " I don't think you need to tell the entire world about that Malou! It's true though , Malou and I are getting along beautifully these days. Not that I ever had a problem with the wee one necessarily. . . I simply found her a little, a tiny bit , a tad, immature. Shhhh. Don't tell her."






Mitalee , " Lately she's lovely to be around. She doesn't giggle every time I say litterbox , or inappropriate elimination , or furball ! She's just alot easier to hang out with. "






Mitalee , " In fact, I'd say I'm pretty relaxed around her these days! "











Have an easy Friday and an even easier weekend friends!
See you Monday.
the critters in The Cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. Mitalee we are so pleased to hear you are starting to get along better with Malou. We can see you are so close it's almost a snuggle!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what's your mom giving you and can our mom have some? :-D

    Seriously, we think this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's grreat when fur-sibs start to get along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely to see you relationship growing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mitalee and Malou, we are so glad the two of you are enjoying each other so much! :)

    Have a great weekend, dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to hear you two are getting along so nicely! Hope you have a very happy weekend.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaaaaaah! How very sweet. We are simply delighted for both of you!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute picture on you two <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love it when they start getting along...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes it just takes getting to know each other to be fast furiends. That is lovely that you two like to hang together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweeties!
    We´re from Brazil.
    Kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sooo happy to hear that you two are hanging out and getting along now!! *That's Great* heehee...!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)