June 20, 2012

Malou's Musings.



Malou , " Most of you know that I was a very sick little kitten. I almost d-i-e-d. That's why they named me Malou. It means , " Wished for Child ". LP used to call me her , Little Sugar Plum Fairy , and her , Little Licorice Baby and her , Powdered Gumdrop."







Malou , " Lately she says things like , " Here comes my Little Butterball rolling into the kitchen for her nommies. And , " Easy there Chunky Chunkette that's enough! (food) . And , " No Fatty Fatty Twoshoes, you can't have a THIRD treat! "





Malou , " I almost d-i-e-d! Where's the R-E-S-P-E-C-T ? "








Malou , " It used to be she hand fed me while talking kitten talk to me ! "






Malou , " Now I'm her , Little Butterball ?! "






Malou , " It begs the question , doesn't it ? "







Malou , " What kind of  family have I been adopted into ?!! "








Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo
P.S. We are still having trouble leaving comments on some of your blogs! We are visiting and keeping up with your news but silly Blogger eats up our attempts at leaving comments :(   Island Cats. . . we wanted to wish Wally a very belated happy birthday!

20 comments:

  1. Now you listen here Maylou, you tell that ol LP that she better straighten up and fly right or you will just have to come live over here with us! We knowz sometimes meezerz can have a flair for the dramatic but really, enough is enough. She needs to thank her lucky stars that you is here to grace her with your presence each and every day and the stray treat here and there is perfectly understandable! You tell her!

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear... I feel for you, little one. One EXTREMELY rude visitor here actually refers to me as "undercarriage"... Just ignore them!

    Purrs,
    Sei-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is all said with love, though. Right? How could it not be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Malou, we think you have a really good home. Your Mom loves a whole bunch. We also thinks you look just purrfect. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butterball is not very flattering Malou but we're sure it is a loving pet name of yours. We have to answer to the most silly names and believe us Butterball is far better than most
    of ours!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Butterball?! Chunkette?!?! I hope you BITE her when she calls you those names!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Listen up Chunkster, um I mean Malou, your mummy loves you big time and those names are just endearments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to tell you that being called her little Butterball is NO reflection at ALL on your girth..er..I mean weight. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen more fat on a Twiglet!

    Just letting you know I've given you a "One Lovely Blog" award. See Kizzie's blog awards tab for an image, and the main bit of the blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malou, we think you look adorable! And we're pretty sure your mom says those things out of love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your girlish figure! I myself have a big, round squishy belleh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hear ya, sweetie, "almost died" is a great excuse for anything you want, aint it? And it never runs out! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. It happens to the best of us! I used to be a skinny, scared pup ...not so much anymore.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  14. Malou, they call those "terms of endearments" but seriously, she coulda come up with better ones! We're glad you're okay now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi LP and all the Critters!

    We got your comment, re: how to insert a link into a post. Check out this YouTube video that explains it. If it still doesn't make sense, let me know, okay?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l71GZpqOYk

    Hugs from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I came back to say thanks for the birthday wishes!

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  17. We think she is remembering how thin you were when you "almost died". She doesn't say it in a disparaging tone, does she? With our small frames, Devons can look a little round with even the tiniest tummy. You might try giving her a hard look to see if she reconsiders her "endearments".

    Taffy & my woman, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are a perfectly beautiful kitty and don't let anybody tell you differently. :) We are sure your mommy loves you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't listen to anything your mommy says! I think you ARE purrfect! Not a butterball at all, not even close! You are beautiful just the way you are!

    XO K:)
    P.S. I would have gave you a 3rd treat... heehee

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)