June 21, 2012

Levon. AGAIN !



Levon , " Hi everyone! It's ME Levon for the THIRD time on the blog in less than a week ! "







Levon  , " Maybe they should call it . . . LEVON in the cottage. Teeheehee. I'm developing a sense of humour! This is my kitten scratching post. It used to be , in the good old days , that I was so tiny I could actually climb up it !"







Levon , " Now I can barely fit my head through it ! But I digress. . . I won an award! "






Levon , " It's called the Illuminating Blogger Award and our sweet and thoughtful friends Moosey and Sammy from Meowmeowmans  gave it to ME which was very nice and the RIGHT thing to do! You should check their bloggie out if you haven't already. They volunteer to save all kinds of kitties and find them loving forever homes . . . so they rock! Now,  I am supposed to tell you one thing about me you don't already know . . . here goes ! "




Levon , "The first thing you need to know about me is that I am a DADDY's boy ! Yup. That's right , LP chases me all the live long day to smother me in her love but my heart belongs to Daddyman! And my favourite thing to do is to drape myself over Daddyman's shoulders like a faux mink stole as he goes about his chores in the mornings. Sometimes I even fall asleep on the bumpy shoulder ride! I love me some Daddyman's shoulders! I love me some Daddyman . . .  any ole way I can gets him! Now ,  I have to pass this award on to five fellow blogger friends.They  are :


1. The Adventures of Gronk and Izzie who have very recently started blogging .This one is for Gronk 'cause us tuxie boys need to stick together!
2. The Legacy Chronicles -This one is for Casey , our new doggie friend.
3.Hannah and Lucy our good friends from over the pond.This one is for Hannah 'cause she's a tuxie too!
4.Cat's Cats our very first bloggie friends that we lubs. This one is for Rio!
5.Mr. Pip  This one is for Pip ,  the cutest pup in all of blogland !

Levon , " Hmm. I picked three doggies. I guess that's something else you should know about me. I LOVE doggies! "




Have a great Thursday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. <3 We love you Levon, we're glad you're blogging often!

    And concats on your award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the great info, Levon, and congrats!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thanks for the award, Levon! How exciting! I'll have to think real careful thoughts to think of something grreat to share about me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Levon we would just love to see a pic of you on your daddyman's shoulders!!!! Thank yo so much for the award, Rio is just beside herself that she will get some airtime on the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award Levon - Lucy has gone off in a mood as it was sent just to little me!! It's lovely finding out things about you - we didn't know you were a Daddy's boy.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award! We like seeing you cause you're full of tuxie goodness with a slight ornery edge! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. I'm new in your site. I just wanted to say, congratulations on the award and Issa's Dog Diva Shirt from Mr. Pip.

    Are those all your cat toys? They look awesome.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Conga rats Levon on winning that award. You deserve that. It was fun learning that you are Daddy's boy. Sounds like you have a super Dad. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Levon, we don't mind one bit seeing you so much on the blog!! Congrats on your very own award!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very illuminating, Levon! Thank you for playing along, and for sharing about yourself. :)

    Pee ess: Mossey is a Daddy's boy, too!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Concats on the award, Levon! e would love to see a photo of you on your daddyman's shoulders. Purrs.

    Laura & Taffy

    PS: Here we are, LP. We're on House Panthers 'cause my prior cat was one. Sorry we don't have a blog of our own yet, but if you post over at HP we will see it. Or our email is on our blogger profile. We love connecting with other Devons. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry I am late! Thanks so much for sharing this award with me! You are a daddy's boy and I am mama's boy! Seriously, I am ...my absolute favorite thing to do is sit in my mom's lap and watch the world go by!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw cool! Congrats on winning that award Levon!! *so proud* heehee... You deserved it!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)