June 19, 2012

Esme in her basket .



Esme , " Here I am in my basket prepared to dispel a few rumours about me. I'm not pointing paws, LP. But I simply would like to say I AM a co-operative subject at ALL times when that camera follows me around ! "







Esme , " Furthermore ,  I do not ALWAYS shut my eyes in anticipation of the camera flash ! "







Esme , " And I am perfectly capable of posing. For example , here I am acting coy like Tulip ! "








Esme , " Or ,  looking demure ."






Esme , " I am capable of creating an amazing balancing act for the camera ! "








Esme , " I'm  even capable of twisitng my body for a pretzel effect ."








Esme , " And at the snap of a camera click , flipping back to being coy again ! "








Esme , " I hope I've made my point LP ! "






Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. I think you are the most perfect model ever, Esme!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so patient with that flashy box person Esme and so poised showing all those wonderful poses. Could you spend some time here so we can have a break from our camera lady?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are purrfection, darling Esme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We KNEW those were awful rumors! Good job setting the truth free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Esme, I'm super impressed! You're a regular model.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't know about LP, Esme, but *WE* are convinced! :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMC wrap her UP, I'll take a Dozen! Esme you are just the apex of darling cuteness. xoxo

    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww... you are so cute Esme! And tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL, I think you made your point with a splash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must be a purrfessional model, Esme! Those poses were purrfect. Don't know if you convinced the flashy box purrson, though.

    Laura & Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure you made your piont Esme! Those poses were purrfect, like a pro.! And your eyes were open in everey pic! Great job. :P

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)