June 29, 2012

Deaded Indeed .



Levon , " Here I am on the guest bed. LP has pillows and blankets scattered on it on account that the guest bed is my favourite bed to play and sleep on. Oh. I guess that really makes it my bed ! "





Levon, " This is my favourite thing. It's a pink jellybean stuffed with catnip. "






Levon ,  " I like to toss and swat it ."






Levon , " And give it the bitey ! "







Levon , " I also like to toss and squish it between my paws ."








Levon , " Take that Jellybean Jet ."






Levon , " Gotcha ! "








Levon ,  " Oopsies. Where did you go Jellybean Jet ?! "







Levon , " How did you do that Jellybean Jet ? You just APPEARED out of nowhere! "






Levon , " I'm going to have to give you a proper shake with my FANG now. Shakety, shake, shake! And one more , Shake! "





Levon , " Uh. Oh. I think I deaded it too good . . . it's not moving ! At all ! "










Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

19 comments:

  1. Ah but wait, Levon... Pretty soon, it will stir again....

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levon,
    It's not deaded Levon. Just went into coma. purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Levon, you are a fearsome warrior with Jellybean Jet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Levon you are too adorable!!!! Hope you have a great weekend with your Jellybean and Happy Canada to all the gang at the cottage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jelly bean looks super fun, Levon! My kitty sisters have a cat nip candy cane that they love to play with!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like lots of fun! Don't worry, I've found that my toys don't stay dead for long, even when I've SUPER deaded them. I guess they're all zombies now, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr Jelly Bean is just catching his breath Levon - he'll soon be ready for another game with you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL, love this post. Oh dear the jelly bean is really deaded but I betcha it will be back.That looks like so much fun. Glad you are enjoying the good life. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Levon don't worry the jellybean jet is just playin posssum and is not really deaded when you move away it will reanimate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure it will come back from the dead to play with you Levon!! Don't worry, JellyBean Jet is on it's way!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Levon! That jellybean jet didn't stand a chance with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, what fun you are having, Levon! We think that Jellybean Jet will come alive again soon, so you can dead it again and again. We love your bed; wish we had one so big all to ourselves. We have to share with my woman.

    Taffy & my woman, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look like you're having just so much fun, Levon <3 One handsome dude

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for coming to my birthday nipfest friends!
    ~Jimmy xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. That jellybean jet is just faking you out. When you least expect it...swooch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Levon , that Yelly bean are just faking it´s dead.
    Just wait until tomorrow and see :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. MOL, great work! But I'm sure you can dead it again! and again and again...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)