May 24, 2012

Thursday in the Garden with Leo and Tulip.





Tulip, " Hi ! It's me . Tulip Bunny Blossom Sweet Heart .  Here I am on the throne in the garden . You may remember that last year LP had some really pretty ,  plush ,  pink cushions on the garden throne . She still has the cushions but doesn't want to put them out yet since we will be getting many more rainy days before the sun is here full time. She said for this Thursday ,  a blanket will do."








Tulip ,  " I don't mean to alarm you but as soon as I stepped into the garden I smelled something fishy ! "






Leo , " I smelled it too ! "







Leo , " All around the catnip barrel ! "







Tulip , " That fishy smell was also lingering around the old garden bench . "







Tulip and Leo ,  " We smell intruders !! "















Leo , " And they have been thieving from the catnip barrel ! "






Tulip and Leo , " But they haven't touched these pretty flowers ."






Tulip and Leo , " Or the rhododendron which has begun to bloom ."






Leo , " I need to go under cover now in order to catch those catnip seeking intruders. Join us next week when we will give you another tour of our lovely garden . "






 Tulip , " I'll be on my throne listening to birdsong , waiting for you :) "








Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

9 comments:

  1. Oooh...I'd love to have that barrel of nips in my garden. purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers and such good looking kitties on the look out for introoders. Good job you two. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two have cheered me and mom up a lot. We are still having sads over so many of our furriends flying away. We loved your gentle and sweet blog. Fanks you. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look very lovely in your lovely garden. Hope you find those catnip thieves... and soon! purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very pretty garden - we want mum to get us some seeds so we can have garden nip.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder who the cheeky intruders are?!? We know you two will get to the bottom of this mystery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catnip stealing introoders?? You must stop them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fantastic garden tour! Hope you two get to the bottom of the catnip intruder situation...

    ReplyDelete
  9. How dare they intrude in YOUR garden! I hope Leo undercover will figure things out!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)