May 16, 2012

Thrill Seeker .




Malou , " Yup. That's me on the highest cabinet in the kitchen ."








Malou , " If I stretch my neck , my ears can almost touch the ceiling ! "








Malou , " LP calls me a Thrill Seeker ."







Malou ,  " She also calls me , Quack. On account of my voice. LP says it's all hoarse and raspy like a duck's. Quack . Quack . Quack . "








Malou , " I think I'd rather be called a Thrill Seeker than a Quack . . . "













Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. Ooh...a thrill seeker who quacks? Your mommy is so cruel. purrrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malou - we would love to hear your quack noise - we bet it's very cute. Did you manage to get down yourself or did you need to be rescued?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malou you are a dare-devil indeed!!! Kip has a hoarse little croak of a meow, we should call him frog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup Thrill Seeker is much better than Quack. You are pretty darn high up there. Hope you can get down. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very brave to be up that high, Malou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, how the heck did you get up there with your little self! Kitties are so lucky they can jump up high!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, how the heck did you get up there with your little self! Kitties are so lucky they can jump up high!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, how the heck did you get up there with your little self! Kitties are so lucky they can jump up high!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My! You're so high up! Our mum would have a heart attack.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Malou, what a cutie you are...and a thrill seeker! We would probably find your little quack very adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  11. How about Cute Quack, is that better?!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)