May 22, 2012

Savant Syndrome .




Mitalee , " Whoopsies! You caught me stretching in between sorting through my books. Yup. That's right. That's my library above me. I've been learning quite a bit lately."







Mitalee, " I mean I'm not exactly a polymath , or a genius savant or a brain or anything like that . But I do sort of understand one of the theories the wild , fur headed physicist came up with .  The one where the speed of light is discovered to be the same in all frames of reference . . . "







Mitalee , " And I understand that I can fall asleep faster than the speed of light which means I could possibly have savant syndrome . . . "








Mitalee , " Or just be a really good sleeper ! ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz. "









Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo




10 comments:

  1. We think you are an excellent sleeper Mitalee - in fact we have been following your example and trying to sleep more!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a toss up Mitalee, but you are adorable either way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whichever you are, sweet Mitalee, we will strive to follow your stellar example of snoozing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all of those and more..especially a Precious Savant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mitalee, you really are getting smarter by the hour. But going to sleep is probably just the same. Great post. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a good brain in that noggin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think you're a smart sleeper, Mitalee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm certain that sleeping is connected to intelligence. I just know it.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm positive you're a great sleeper Mitalee!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)