May 18, 2012

Portrait of an Esme as a young cat .





Esme , " LP keeps saying it is far too difficult to get a picture of me so I thought I would indulge her today (largely so she will stop following me around like a stalker . . .). "









Esme , " Here I am looking near angelic ."








Esme , " Looking coyly away ."








Esme , " I changed location for my full frontal. And that's a wrap! I hope LP aka Stalker lets me relax for the rest of the day and weekend. A young artist like me needs her space ! "








Have a Fabulous Friday.
Have a great long weekend fellow Canadians!
See you  Monday.
the critters in The Cottage xo

10 comments:

  1. Esme you are so pretty it's no wonder you have the pawparazzi with their flashy box stalking you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all nice but the second from the top is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esme, we sure are glad you let the camera person show us some good pictures of you. We love seeing that cute face. Hope all of you have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so nice of you, Esme! You are so beautiful, we can certainly understand why LP stalks you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme, momma's do that, darling. They just do. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet that angelic pose gets you ANYTHING you want!!!
    ; ) Katie & Glogirly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking at pictures of Esme is a lot easier than reading James Joyce - LOL!! What a beautiful girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure with those pics she will lay of... for now...!
    Love the second pic, so beautiful!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)