May 28, 2012

Inside Sun .




Leo , " I've been out on the cat balcony all morning long. It's small but I have quite a few tasty smells and sights that I can experience out there . Not to mention my strong need to keep a watchful eye out for those intruders I told you about ! I've discovered  that one intruder is Grey Cat-you met her last summer. And the other intruder is a tough looking orange tabby who has seen better days. Don't worry ,  he has a collar so he has somewhere to go after he thieves my catnip ! "








Leo , "I'll have to set a trap for them sometime ,  somehow , somewhere. I was thinking of coming in for now though. "








Leo, " It's a tough decision outside or in. Three quarters of me is out right now but my head and arms are in."







Leo , " Alright  then , I'll get up and start moving in ."









Leo ,  " I'm ALL in now ."









Leo , " It's sunny inside too . Just perfect for a sun puddle nap ."









Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

11 comments:

  1. Leo darl,
    Aren't sun puddles the greatest? You look gorgeous my friend. purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decisions, decisions!!! Enjoy your sunshine today Leo whether inside or out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy that sunshine! It's nice that you have it inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leo we loved watching you deliberating between inside and outside. We hope you liked the decision you made..... eventually!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have had a lot of sunshine here too lately :)
    Nice that you too can enjoy it halfway out !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leo, we are glad you came in. At least the sun puddles are inside too. Hope all of you have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a nice nap Leo!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say stay inside where's it is cooler. You can enjoy the sun and the smells from a nice open window.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so delightful and soft and warm and sleepy and snugly. Xxooo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anywhere the sun is, is the spot to be. In or out, doesnt matter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are too incredibly handsome. Soak up as much of that sun as you can!

    Great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)