April 2, 2012

The Nutty Whapper.

Esme , " I really don't want to talk about it ."




Esme , " You probably wouldn't believe me even if I did tell you . Everyone thinks Levon is an angel who can do no wrong . "



Esme , " Oh alright then. I really should get it off my whiskers. Of course now you know it's about Levon. I know he calls me , The Nutty Whapper behind my back. Well actually , he says it loud enough for me to HEAR him so it's really not behind my back. Anyway, he makes me look bad by claiming I randomly whap him and he runs away fearing for his very life. Except , guess what?! I have a "pet" name for him too. Do you want to know what it is? It's , The Whackadoodle Claw. Whack , for short. He leaves marks too. Like the one on the top of my head. Can you see it ? "




Esme , " Here. I'll biggify. Can you see it now ? I know it's small (well maybe almost miniscule . . . but it's there if you use a magnifying glass. ) You know there's always two sides to a story. Isn't this story making you wonder who exactly is in the wrong more often... The Nutty Whapper or The Whackadoodle Claw ? I mean Whackadoodle runs by and whacks me with absolutely no warning and he leaves marks (see photo)."




Esme , " And everyone wonders why I like to hang out ALONE in the room with my favourite pink blanket. Maybe they'll trade The Whack in for a better model. Or just get their money back."





Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. You maybe can trade The Whackadoodle Claw to a stuffed brother like I have ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't siblings fun?

    It's all tit for tat, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will trade you the Harleymaniac for the Whackadoodle Claw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take the Harleymaniac and the Whackadoodle Claw cause mommy hasn't got me a bruvver to play with. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme we can understand you taking your pink blankie and going off on your own. Levon leave sweet Esme in peace and then she will promise not to give you a big whap.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure glad to hear that you got that off your whisker, Esme. Some of us like to go off by ourselves lots of times.So nothing wrong with that. Hope you have a whap free day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry Esme, he won't be a kitten forever....

    ReplyDelete
  8. A live with a couple of can-do-no-wrong cats, too. Terribly frustrating, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We can send Maui the Enforcer over is you need him, Esme. He can scare the whap outta any kitty! And we could use the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you folks is sure an interesting bunch! I'll come over and act as a referee! Of course we thinks you both are very cute and we officially take both sides!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, Esme...brothers can be a real pain...I know, I got 2 of them!

    Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  12. How about Gloman for the claw? Surely that would be a good deal. ; )
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor abused Esme... You need a kiss on top of that cute little head!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaaaw, how dare he! The humans need to teach him how to be a well-behaved little brother, or at least give you tons more nip to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well I'm sure Whack will grow out of it... Or you can just hit him back!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)