April 6, 2012

Happy Easter !

Issa , " We all wanted to wish you a Happy Easter ! As the eldest , I will begin by wishing you a wonderful day with family and friends. I hope the Easter Bunny left a basketful of Easter goodies for you !  "




Mitalee , " Happy Easter ! And remember not to count your chicks before they hatch . . . not even in your dreams ! "




Esme , " Happy Easter ! Um. Are you the Easter Bunny ?! "



Duffy , " Happy Easter ! I'm going to remember not to put all my eggs in ONE basket ! "




Tulip , " Happy Easter ! I'm spending my day collecting all my eggs and then I plan to put them in a stewing pot for dinner. "




Leo , " Happy Easter ! I plan to play with easter bunnies all day long ."




Malou , " Happy Easter ! I'm going to roll and chase eggs until I can't run anymore! "




Levon , " Happy Easter ! On Easter morning ,  I want to  hunt for chicks and then play with them. They sure seem difficult to find! "






Happy Easter weekend everyone! We hope you spend it with family, friends and your furbabies.
Have fun doing whatever comes naturally to you :)
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Oh how nice to meet another cottager and all of those beautiful wavy and fuzzy furries! Where have I been that I missed knowing you all? I can not even stop looking at all your kiddens...Mitalee looks like a LaPerm with that softness in her wavy fur....oh how I miss My little Devon Peachy. My arms ache to hold her again and I feel comforted by seeing all of your lovely Devons...
    I look forward to seeing many more of your adventures as they unfold...
    Bless you this Easter and every day from the cozy cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter sweethearts. You are all looking so beautiful and snugglie. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wish each and everyone of you a very Happy Easter. Good luck with your chick hunting.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you all will have a wonderful Easter!

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful advice! I hope you all have a very happy Easter!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. And here's some bunny hopping, egg rolling, peep eating, little-chick chasing, chocolate marshmallow Easter wishes to ALL of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter, you guys! We hope it's a great one! We enjoyed reading your Easter post. Now we have to remind the mum to make one of our own, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all such lovely Easter wishes. HAPPY EASTER to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds THE purrfect easter weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like you have some great holiday plans. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a Happy Easter!!

    XOX K:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Easter, dear friends! we hope you have a wonderful and enjoyable holiday weekend. :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope that each of you have a wonderful and fun filled Easter.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a fantastic Easter post! Love it! Happy Easter to you all, hope the Easter Bunny brings you lots of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Easter dear friends!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)