March 7, 2012

Sleeping Cats.

Esme , " I know I'm not quite asleep yet but I thought I should flash my periwinkle eyes at you before I become a snail cat."



                                                          Snailcat.




Tulip and her little lamb.




Leo on his favourite blanket.





Mitalee and Esme still snuggling after all these years.




Mitalee basking under sweet sunbeams.






Long Legs Levon.





Malou and Levon tangled in their love.





Levon asking the question with the unmistakable answer , " Are you my Mama? "




Esme in her bassinet.





Malou our House Panther on her leopard bed.





  Levon on  the best bed in the house aka the hooman's bed.







Have a wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. Those kittens sure are growing up. Love all the pictures of everyone sleeping. Hope all of you have one terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos!I thought I had long legs LOL, Levons are really long ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures of your furries - we hope they all woke up refreshed and ready for fun.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet photos! They make us feel all warm and fuzzy, and sleepy!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lot of nice warm beds! You are very lucky kitties! I think we have that same shelf that Tulip is sleeping on AND my feline sisters like to sleep on it, too!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have warmed my monm's entire day with these precious photos. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. It's us again. We get our hammocks from a pan-European site called Zooplus, but not at all sure they will ship to Canada. This is the page:
    http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_beds_baskets/heater_seats
    If they won't ship, we can order you one and send it on to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL 'Are you my mummie?'

    We loves alla you!

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  9. All that snoozing has made us very sleepy too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some very sweet photos of all of them!! They look adorable!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, my smile got bigger and bigger as I scrolled through the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna be a critter in your cottage...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh critters, you are all so cute! Nothing like sleeping kitties to warm the heart and soul...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)