February 29, 2012

Treats and Updates .

Issa and Duffy , " Another rainy day here in Vancouver. B-O-R-I-N-G ! "




Duffy , " Issa , quick , sit up . "




Duffy , " Eyes ahead of you ! "










Issa and Duffy , " Treats !!! "






LP , " Here is a little update on Levon and Malou. In their own words :-)  "





Levon , " I am lying low and resting my muscles but yesterday morning I jumped on the hoomans' bed . . . something I hadn't done in nearly three weeks ! Oh, and I guess all that fuss didn't get me out of my neuter operation. LP has arranged for that to go through so I will lose my nuzzy futs after all . . . "





Malou , " My spay operation went very well. I am recuperating in my very own room so that I won't be influenced by Levon who will no doubt want to play with me. This way I can heal properly and I can stay nice and quiet until I am up to running around like the wild little banshee that I am. At least that is what LP says."







Have a wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. We are delighted to hear you have got a private recovery room Malou as all post operative patients must. Levon what great news to hear you jumped up onto the hoomans' bed (we won't mention the treat waiting for you at the vets for later!)
    Hoping Issa and Duffy enjoyed their treats - looks as though Issa has her mouth open ready!
    Luv Hannah ad Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malou, we're sorry we missed sending you purrs for your spay op, but are glad you're home and recovering. We're sending purrs now for speedy healing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malou, so glad to ehar your recovery went well.Meow hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was "hear" Malou,I cant spell today LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear Malou is on the mend from her procedure, and that Levon is getting better, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malou looks so sweet and doing well. Same as Levon. And what can I say about the two woofies? purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of you babies are beautiful and mom is smiling. Malou, get all betters and Levon, I hope all goes well for you. Mom and I will be waiting to hear. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. here we are:


    http://katieisabella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear that Malous surgery went well! And I'm sure Levon's surgery will go smoothly as well!!

    XO K:)
    P.S. Happy that Levon is getting better:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Duffy and Issa! We hope you got some treats to help make your day a little less dull!!

    Malou, we're glad your operation went well. And Levon, we're glad you're doing better too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are great updates!!! We are so glad to hear that Levon is improving and that Malou is healing nicely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two doggies are so very sweet!

    And Malou, we're so glad your spay went very well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Y'all are such cutie pies, we just want to give each one of ya smoochies!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)