February 10, 2012

Tough on stains but mild on the paws.

Levon, " Yup. That's correct .  I'm helping LP with the dish washing. Of course it will be a surprise. She has no idea that I'm helping out ! In fact , I'm not even certain she realizes I can get up on this counter . Two surprises for LP . What fun ! "






Levon , " I'll let you all in on a little secret . Before I actually start washing the dishes , I like to soak my paws. "







Levon , " It keeps them nice and soft . Hmmm. Let's see. Nope not yet . A few more minutes should do the trick ."





Levon , " My paw furs will be as soft as a baby's bottom once I am through soaking it . You see , this dish washing liquid is tough on stains but mild on my paws . . . "






Have a wonderful day and Friday!
See you Monday.
the critters in The Cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. MOL! We can so relate Levon, we love to soak are paws in dishwater as well.


    Purrrs Lars and Odin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Levon, we know your mom is really gonna appreciate your help there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Levon we never ever thought about helping Mum do the dishes - we will have to work out a rota so there's no squabbling.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
    ps - we just know our mum is going to be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a helpful (and smart) kitty you are, Levon!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Levon, that is such a good boy for helping Mom with the dishes. I bet that paw is so nice and soft after all that soaking.You are just such a smart kitty. Take care all of you and have a super week end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you handsome dude - what a helpful boy you are! Is that Dawn you are using? Our mummy washes us in Dawn (us Sphynx).

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pics! Your paws must be so soft by now!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I am celebrating 500 followers with a special event ... a photo competition. You should submit a photo of a part of your body - that's why it is called "esconde esconde' (hide). I would like to have you in this competition a as a friend of my blog. I'll wait for your visit

    Rules
    1- take a photo of your animal but only a part of it (where he cannot be fully disclosed)
    2- everybody can apply
    3- place a stamp of this competition on your blog and promote it
    4- be a follower of this blog
    5- deadline is February 29
    6- as soon as you send me your photo by e-mail I'll post them on the blog
    7- Voting: each person can vote on one photo only, not its own and has to be a follower of the blog. You can ask your friends to vote for you.
    8-premio can't say still Has what is therefore depends on the little friend to win
    9-there are two winners, one will be chosen by me (hopefully not me meter in a large trap of having to choose one….) the other winner will you choose
    Turrinhas the
    Kika♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL! Levon, you are such a great helper. And your paws are so soft! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Levon, I bet you have Palmolive Paws! What a cute post and you are a character for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are your paws soft and ready to help with dishes?!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)