February 13, 2012

Resting Up .


Malou , " Here I am all stretched out on the couch . I'm resting up ."





Malou , " Tomorrow is a special day and I'll need all my energy . Cause I'll be valentine -ing all day long so I need to rest my heart . It will be my first Heart Day and I am very excited . We will be exchanging hearts all day long so I need to be at my best. I can't wait until tomorrow ! See you then . "





















Have a marvelous Monday.
See you tomorrow!
the critters in The Cottage xo

11 comments:

  1. That seems like a very good strategy, Malou!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    PS: Your pawpads rmeind us a bit of Genji's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Malou, our mom is squeeing at your cute tummy! Rest up...tomorrow will be a busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet kitty get some rest tommorrow is the big day.meow hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is important to conserve your strength for all the lovin' to come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just love your dark pawsies Malou.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are getting all rested up so you can hand out all those valentines tomorrow. Hope we get one too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure you are going to get TONS of valentine's day cards.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you are resting up for the big day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're excited for Valentine's Day! Our mummy has a lousy appointment tomorrow and will be gone all day, but we can blog and celebrate!! We will be sure to drop by =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I ♥ heart ♥ your ♥ paws ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. You better get some rest then, it's the big day tomorrow!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)