February 3, 2012

It's Us. The Fosters.

Leo , " Well it's been a while. And I won't stoop to talking about the kittens. I'm certain you are more than caught up on that front . Let's talk about Tulip and how she is driving me BARKING mad. And you all get the nuance there I'm sure. I swear she is mad as a March hare and we are only in the month of February! She is singing all the time. She says it's to get through the winter blues. Help me someone !! "



Tulip , " All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey. I've been for a walk on a winter's day..."




Leo, " You know, it wouldn't be so bad if she could sing on key !"



Leo, " Still...she  IS a cheery sort and I suppose I really shouldn't fault her for that. Afterall , I also have my ways of getting through the rainy season ."





Leo, " I dream of my garden every rainy day. I see butterflies and roses and endless days of sunshine ...."






Leo , " Don't judge us. A cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do..."






Have a fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in The Cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. Our mummy is a vocalist, she could teach her how to sing on key ;)

    Happy Friday, you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo, you mean she was yowling, not exactly singing? purrr.....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounded good to us - but then we only know how to sing out of tune!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He, he, singing and being cheerful is so important during these long winter months. Cheers for Tulip!

    Love your sunglasses, Leo!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe Tulip can come duet with Ivy - she likes to sing in the foyer.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You kitties are the very best, one is singing and one is dreaming of Spring with flowers etc. Can't have it any better than that. We are coming to your house. Have a super week end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be safe and waaaarm if I was in L.A, California Dreamin' on such a winter's day...

    We like Tulip's choice of songs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy Tulip would have made an excellent back up to Admiral when SHE sang so much. Oh and mom said now she has that song in her head. Now me, I love your names Tulip and Leo. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tulip, you were singing one of our mom's favorite songs! She didn't even care if you sang off key!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tulip, we bet you have a lovely singing voice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you enjoy singing Tulip, keep singing :)
    Leo, you might have to put your paws over your ears ;) heehee
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia ,
    Tiger, Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh kitties, we love how both of you cope with the winter blues! You two are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MOL!
    We fink you must sing when you want too, we do it al the time. I (lars) sings high and Odin sings low. Momzz prefer's Odin's singen but I dont care.

    Purrs Lars and Odin

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)