February 7, 2012

Getting Ready for Valentine's Day.

Malou , " Oh.Hi there. I'm getting ready for Valentine's Day. "





Malou , " I'm measuring how much space I have . . .  "




Malou , ". . .   and I am counting how many fishies are on my blanket . . ."




Malou , " . . . cause that's how many hearts I want to put on my Valentine's Day picture. And I only have seven days to make all those hearts. Here's a sample of my Valentine's Day photo. I will put plenty more hearts on there though since there are lots of fishies on my blanket . Way more than ten. And I want as many hearts as there are fishies . Do you think there will be too many hearts ? "





Have a terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

10 comments:

  1. You can´t get enough heart´s on a Valentine card !
    Me too is getting ready for Valentine on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE think you should put as many hearts on that card as you can fit on there. But then we might not be able to see you. So leave a little opening so we can see your cute face. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too much heart(s)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you spare us a little heart please Malou?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malou, that looks like a big project because there are about a squillion fishies there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malou, we think you can never have enough hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malou, you are the very sweetest of sweetie pies! We say load 'em up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Malou....you're a sweetheart!!!! Load 'em hearts darling! purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Al the hearts in the would couln't messure up how sweet you are!

    Purrrs Lars and Odin

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's no such thing as to many hearts!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)