February 27, 2012

A Case of the Basket .


Malou , " I think I heard that right . Something about tomorrow being my gardenectomy. Huh? What are the hoomans up to this time?! Do I really look like a four legged walking garden that needs an ectomy? "




Malou   " What do they plan to do with me now ? Prune me ? ! "     







Malou , " The more I think about it the more it sounds odd and peculiar. I think I will stay under here for a few days . Out of sight out of mind . . . n'est-ce pas ? " 






                                                                                                                               
Malou , " Actually , all this pondering has brought on a fierce case of the basket . I guess I will need to stay under cover for a while until this gardenectomy phase blows over .  I should be good here for a few days to a week I would think."













LP, " Malou is getting spayed tomorrow. Please keep her in your thoughts. Thank you! "




Have a marvelous Monday.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow sweet Malou, we wish you a speedy recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be purring for you tomorrow - mom says you can run but you can't hide....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sweet Malou, it will all be fine and over before you know it! I bet you will get some extra treats!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malou you won't remember anything when you wake up. We reckon with a few sad looks you'll get some serious spoiling ahen you get home.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! We are talking about the big *snip* here, eh? Welcome to the club, Malou. Purrrayers for your speedy recovery. How's Levon doing? Purrs for him too. purrr.....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malou, we sure send you tons of purrs for your surgery. We will cross our paws for you too. We only hope the best for you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mommy cracked up at your "pruning" comment, Malou! We have to warn you, she went all kinds of crazypants after HER Ectomy...just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to have to tell you Malou that I don´t think hiding under the basket will help :(
    Wish you good luck tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harley says not to worry, you are just going to see the garden gnome so you can be spaded!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malou, we will be purring and thinking of you tomorrow. We know all will go well!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will be in our thoughts, Malou! We hope your spay goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck Malou!! It will be fine, all will go well:P

    XOXO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are sending lots of purrs, prayers and love, Malou. We know everything will go well tomorrow.

    Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)